Thursday, July 28, 2011

[FreeSpermDonors] Handsome and fit Seattle/Tacoma area NI donor available to help you get pregnant

 

I'm a 37 year old guy in the Seattle/tacoma Washington area. 6'3" tall, of scottish heritage, very good looking with a muscular athletic type build. I have brown hair, hazel/green eyes. I'm smart and also college educated. I don't smoke or drink, no drugs or disease, I'm in excellent health. I offer NI (natural insemination) and I'm ready to help you get pregnant!
I've helped 3 women get pregnant and have babies, and it was a wonderful and very special experience. I enjoy doing this and making a mother's dreams of having a baby come true. I consider the gift of creating new life to be the greatest gift I can give. Contact me on my yahoo email: philmoreholz at yahoo dot com.
I have plenty of pics available to send upon request. If you'd like to see pics of me, please have some of you to send in return. I am selective about who I donate to so please tell me about yourself. I'm kind and respectful, and I expect the same. I would like to see what you look like as well. If you are serious about getting pregnant, drop me an email and lets start getting to know each other. Please be real and lets have a nice conversation. I don't care to reply to just one sentence emails, or just a short email demanding to see my pics lol. I don't send out my pics to just anybody, but if you are sincere and want to meet a great local donor, then contact me!

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___