Tuesday, June 19, 2012

[SAHM] Why I did it...

 

Seriously, I never wanted to be a MK lady for some reason it seemed
hard... but I found out somethings... more women millionnaires are made
with MK than any other company. and I like their values God first,...
All said it is only $100.00 to get started.. Everyone knows what it is
and it has a good name so it is a EASY SELL and you dont have to do
parties... check out my website for a FREE virtual make over
http://www.MaryKay.com/RuthiePople and then call me and tell me what you
are selling.

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
Join us on Facebook and receive daily jobs in your feed:
It is available worldwide:  www.facebook.com/wahps
Just click the like button on the FB page, and you will
see work at home jobs and opportunities as I post them.
It costs nothing.

Subscribe to the Dot Com Mommies Work At Home Job's newsletter
by going to www.dotcommommies.com




.

__,_._,___