Monday, July 16, 2012

[FreeSpermDonors] looking for an NI donor [Concord, New Hampshire]

 

I am still looking for an NI donor, I am located in Concord NH, I am only looking for donors, who are located close to where I am. I am not looking to pay for travel. If you must travel you need to make any and all accommodations for yourself. I am looking for a donor who is D/D free, also my wife and I would like a Caucasian male, in their 20's or 30's. My wife and I are also looking for no contact after conception. We are willing to consider after eighteen years of age. Other then that we would like to raise a baby in and around our family and friends. We have a strong family connection and friends for support. I am a self employed woman of 25, I have brown hair and brown eyes. I am of Hispanic decent and my wife is Caucasian, Italian, Finish, and Irish. She will NOT be the one carrying I will be the one to do so. We are NOT looking to have anyone suggest my wife to be a part of the NI, It will be me and the other person nothing else. I do not wish to have those email me who are looking for personal gain. I have had several men do so and I am not looking for that so please be respectful. My wife is an employee at a fast food restaurant. So we feel we are financially ready to expand our already booming family of three growing boys. We are hoping to enjoy a new baby in our large family. So if you think you can bring us the joy of life, please feel free to email me and please no rude comments or personal gain. We are not looking for liars or rude people. So please be sincere and we are going to be trying toward the end of this month or the begging and middle of next month so if you think you can manage to help us around that time frame please email me. Thank you and have a wonderful day. :)


[from group owner ML: If anyone has emailed you with rude comments,
or requesting payment for anything other then expenses, please send
details to freespermdonors-owner@yahoogroups.com
]

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___