Wednesday, April 27, 2011

[FreeSpermDonors] Looking in WNY [New York]

 

Hi Everyone!

We are a committed lesbian couple in our early 30's (me-32 my partner-34) from the Buffalo, New York area searching for a donor to help us FINALLY achieve our dreams of having our first child together. We have been in a loving and committed relationship for close to 7 years now. This will be my first pregnancy, but we do have 3 older children that I do love and raise as my own. We are financially stable and have great careers, I am a Registered Nurse and my partner is a Director of Compliance. I am healthy, do not have any illness' neither my partner or I smoke, drink, or use any types of drugs. We are looking for an AI (ONLY) donor located close to or in the WNY area or a donor that has been previously successful at shipping. Physical characteristics are not as important to us as your health is. You MUST be healthy with no inherent diseases or illness', STD and HIV free with recent reports available to verify, must also be free of all drugs and while working with us to conceive free from alcohol. We are NOT looking for a Co-parent situation, are willing to provide an annual picture and update of the child each year around his or her birthday but you must not have any contact with our child until he/she is an adult at 18. Also the update is optional if you would prefer no contact at all even after the age of 18 that is perfectly fine with us too.


[from group owner ML: No contact after 18 might be fine with you, but
not necessarily with your child.

From the group welcome message:
"One of the reasons I run this group is because I believe that
donor-conceived people have a basic right to know who their genetic
father is, so I always advise against totally anonymous donation."
]

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___