Friday, February 24, 2012

[SAHM] Mary Kay

 

Hello all. I am Tracy a very excited Mary Kay Consultant who is excited about this business and sharing with others! This Sunday, February 26, at 8:45 pm EST, my National Sales Director will have a live call to share this business opportunity with everyone and I wanted to invite everyone to listen in

The number is 712-451-6100, access code 835155#

Everyone that RSVPs to me that they will attend receives a free lipstick or mascara of their choice. If after the call you or someone you know joins my PINK team, there will be a drawing for a big prize (think about a very nice purse) & if the person you refer to me joins, as a Talent Scout, you'll get $50 in products.

You will learn about our new Starter Kit, the amount to sign up, and all the benefits of a home-based business. Please email me at thayes35@marykay.com for details. Or my Facebook page: Tracy Hayes Mary Kay Independent Beauty Consultant

I'm here for you!!! Tracy Hayes with Mary Kay

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
Join us on Facebook and receive daily jobs in your feed:
It is available worldwide:  www.facebook.com/wahps
Just click the like button on the FB page, and you will
see work at home jobs and opportunities as I post them.
It costs nothing.

Subscribe to the Dot Com Mommies Work At Home Job's newsletter
by going to www.dotcommommies.com




.

__,_._,___