Thursday, May 9, 2013

[FreeSpermDonors] KY or IN donor in Louisville / Indianapolis or surrounding areas. [Kentucky/Indiana]

 

Safe and reliable donor for a loving couple or a woman interested in staying in contact, possibly even co-parenting. I am considered attractive, intelligent, educated and of strong character; Caucasian, slim & healthy, 6'1", 150, brown hair and blue eyes.

Have been in a relationship with a beautiful successful woman almost seven years but she is a little older and does not appear to have ability to have more children, and since I have yet to have children, I am looking at new options. I have lived responsibly and maintain stability, so I can provide when needed as I feel a father should do.

If you feel that we could be a good match either as a donor relationship or co-parenting, feel free to contact me. I have no STDs (have recent test results) and have good health including a very high sperm count. If you send a brief introduction about yourself with a photo, I will be happy to send my photos, answer questions or share more about my background. I am serious about this endeavor, will answer all serious e-mails and will follow through to achieving success.

Feel free to include a telephone number if you're concerned that we could lose contact at the expense of computer problems such as a server misdirecting an e-mail to your or my spam folder.

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)
Recent Activity:
[Footer: Please join our website: http://knowndonorregistry.com

It's a lot more active than the Yahoo group, and recipients can use the search features to find the closest donors.

http://knowndonorregistry.com - the largest free site to find a free donor.
]
.

__,_._,___