Tuesday, May 28, 2013

[SAHM] RE: Hello

 

Hi Vicki,

I'm Lisa, a SAHM of 4 boys (12, 9, 5, and 2). I live in upstate NY and am a
distributor with an energy company saving people money on their gas and
electric bills. J

Lisa

How many people do you know who use gas and electricity?

Do you think they'd like to pay less?

How would you like to earn residual income and free energy by referring
people?

Message me if you answered YES!

6.1

<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Stay-At-Home-Mommies/message/77726;_ylc=X3oDM
TJyc2dzYXYzBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE1BGdycElkAzIxMDk1NjEEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA1MTI2MjI3BG1zZ
0lkAzc3NzI2BHNlYwNkbXNnBHNsawN2bXNnBHN0aW1lAzEzNjk3MzczOTE-> Hello

Mon May 27, 2013 5:36 pm (PDT) . Posted by:

<mailto:familiesworkingsmarter@yahoo.com?subject=Re%3A%20Hello>
"familiesworkingsmarter" familiesworkingsmarter

My name is Vicki, I am a stay-at-home mom of twin boys that are 9. I also
homeschool. I live in the Westland area and love hanging out with my boys.

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (327)
Recent Activity:
Join us on Facebook and receive daily jobs in your feed:
It is available worldwide:  www.facebook.com/wahps
Just click the like button on the FB page, and you will
see work at home jobs and opportunities as I post them.
It costs nothing.

Subscribe to the Dot Com Mommies Work At Home Job's newsletter
by going to www.dotcommommies.com




.

__,_._,___