Monday, May 13, 2013

[SAHM] Looking for a Home-Based Business?

 

Are you ready for change? We have an income opportunity that will carry you strong into the future! We are a debt-free company offering nutritional health and weight-loss supplements, as well as coaching and online support. We have a 100% money-back guarantee and products that are helping people get healthy in over 34 countries! Let me show you how this opportunity can change your life!! I am looking for some people of high integrity to join my team! People who care about people. I am offering free membership ($19.95 value) for those who are ready to take advantage of this amazing opportunity!! It's a good time to get started!! No inventory. No deliveries. Straight-line commissions. We have people making anywhere from $500 a month to $52,000 a month!! It's up to you how far you go!! The part I love best about our company, is that you are not alone. We are One Team/One Dream. With Global Bonus Pools, we all share in the profits of the company! NOT a pyramid. This is a legitimate business opportunity! Contact me through my page www.goxyngy.com to apply.

Mary Johnsen
Gold Manager
Doing what I love, loving what I do!
218-631-6546

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (2)
Recent Activity:
Join us on Facebook and receive daily jobs in your feed:
It is available worldwide:  www.facebook.com/wahps
Just click the like button on the FB page, and you will
see work at home jobs and opportunities as I post them.
It costs nothing.

Subscribe to the Dot Com Mommies Work At Home Job's newsletter
by going to www.dotcommommies.com




.

__,_._,___