Monday, May 27, 2013

[SAHM] Great Health, weight- loss, and a fabulous Income Opportunity!

 

Our company is growing fast!! We are headed strong into the future! We are a debt-free company offering nutritional health and weight-loss supplements, as well as free coaching and online support. We have a 100% money-back guarantee and products that are helping people get healthy in over 34 countries! Let me show you how this opportunity can change your life!! I am looking for some quality people to join my team! The only requirement is that you care about people. No sales experience necessary! We are in the sharing business, not the selling business. I am offering free membership ($19.95 value) for those who are ready to take advantage of this amazing opportunity!! It's a good time to get started!! No inventory. No deliveries. Straight-line commissions. We have people making anywhere from $300 a month to $52,000 a month!! It's up to you how far you go!! The part I love best about our company, is that you are not alone. We are One Team/One Dream. With Global Bonus Pools, we all share in the profits of the company! NOT a pyramid. This is a legitimate business opportunity! Watch the short videos and contact me through my page www.goxyngy.com to apply.

Mary Johnsen
Gold Manager
Doing what I love, loving what I do!
218-631-6546

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (4)
Recent Activity:
Join us on Facebook and receive daily jobs in your feed:
It is available worldwide:  www.facebook.com/wahps
Just click the like button on the FB page, and you will
see work at home jobs and opportunities as I post them.
It costs nothing.

Subscribe to the Dot Com Mommies Work At Home Job's newsletter
by going to www.dotcommommies.com




.

__,_._,___