Wednesday, June 12, 2013

[FreeSpermDonors] Sperm Donor [available in Wolverhampton, UK]

 

Hi, I live in Singapore and I have went through blood tests, urine tests, psychological tests and physical examination by medical practioner. I am currently pursuing my MBA at Wolverhampton University and married with two children. You can see my profile picture in KDR Community. I am willing to help as I personnaly knew four couples, both the husband and wife, without children for so many years and the pain they go through. Wishing you all the best and Good luck. I do not want any contact with children.

Aanand KTM

[from group owner ML:
I would hope that you would be open to at least some contact with any
donor children after they turn 18, should they want that.

From the group welcome message:
"The main reason I run this group is because I believe that
donor-conceived people have a basic right to know who their genetic
father is, so I always advise against totally anonymous donation."
]

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)
Recent Activity:
[Footer: Please join our website: http://knowndonorregistry.com

It's a lot more active than the Yahoo group, and recipients can use the search features to find the closest donors.

http://knowndonorregistry.com - the largest free site to find a free donor.
]
.

__,_._,___