Wednesday, June 26, 2013

[FreeSpermDonors] Catholic looking for fake BD in arizona

 

Hi. I just recently heard about this group from a friend at work. I was hoping there may be someone who can help me. I come from a very religious catholic family. If I was to just mysteriously pop up pregnant by a stranger meaning someone they never met or heard of they would disown me. I am looking for someone that would be willing to pretend to be my boyfriend. Meet my family once or twice get me pregnant then disapper. You don't even have to use your real name if your not comfortable. I know this sounds odd but I have a better chance of staying in my family if I ended up pregant and he disappered. I can't control him leaving my family would understand that but to pop up pregnant by someone they've never even heard of would have very serious consequences. I am 30 years old and should be able to make my own choices but my family means alot to me and I want them in my childs life. I shouldn't have to decide between my family and being a mother.If there is anyone willing to help please email me back.

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)
Recent Activity:
[Footer: Please join our website: http://knowndonorregistry.com

It's a lot more active than the Yahoo group, and recipients can use the search features to find the closest donors.

http://knowndonorregistry.com - the largest free site to find a free donor.
]
.

__,_._,___