Friday, June 28, 2013

[FreeSpermDonors] Tall, White Donor in New York City Here for You

 

I'm over 6'3" tall, athletic and lean, have green eyes, and
strawberry blond hair. I am well educated, with degrees straddling several professions from elite institutions. I've never in my 53 years smoked or abused any substance, be it food, alcohol,
tobacco or narcotics, and my genes have proven to hold up very well over the years. (You cannot tell if they will until they have, and that takes time.) My sperm has been tested, is both plentiful and of excellent quality. My most recent STD panels were all cear.

You are white or hispanic, healthy in all ways (including weight
and mental health), do not smoke, and are young enough to safely bear children and raise them to adulthood and beyond. Which you have the social and economic means to do. You plan on raising your children in a healthy environment, where no one smokes or abuses any substance (including food), education and exercise are valued and books are read for pleasure. All this is true of your mate as
well, if you have one.

If that's you, then please write back with at least a few sentences of
prose. We both need to feel comfortable with one another, and reading what you write is part that process for me.

Also, please note that I cannot provide sperm to anyone I've not first met in person. That said, I'm open to travel, if you want to make it happen.

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)
Recent Activity:
[Footer: Please join our website: http://knowndonorregistry.com

It's a lot more active than the Yahoo group, and recipients can use the search features to find the closest donors.

http://knowndonorregistry.com - the largest free site to find a free donor.
]
.

__,_._,___