Saturday, June 22, 2013

[SAHM] Re: New to the group

 

Hello Marsha,

First congratulations on having a child. I saw where you have PCOS and just wanted to share a testimony of one of my close friends. I had never heard of PCOS until recently when she found this herb that really helped her. I can't attach it here but if you would like to read it share your email and I'll send it to you.

Crystal Flynn

--- In Stay-At-Home-Mommies@yahoogroups.com, "Marsha" <marsha.wood37@...> wrote:
>
> My name is Marsha and I am 38yrs old. I have PCOS and tried to conceive for years until one day of searching the internet for some information. I found an article that said to try herbs. And so I decided to give it a try. In three months of taking the herbs and losing weight, I conceived and I have a beautiful little girl. I stay at home with her and sell Avon. I would love to get to know some more stay at home moms.
>

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (194)
Recent Activity:
Join us on Facebook and receive daily jobs in your feed:
It is available worldwide:  www.facebook.com/wahps
Just click the like button on the FB page, and you will
see work at home jobs and opportunities as I post them.
It costs nothing.

Subscribe to the Dot Com Mommies Work At Home Job's newsletter
by going to www.dotcommommies.com




.

__,_._,___