Tuesday, June 4, 2013

[FreeSpermDonors] free sperm donor near greenville sc [NI donor available, South Carolina]

 

hi my name is billy i am a free sperm donor in Sc area. i have been a free sperm donor for 3 almost 4 years now.i have helped 16 couples have their dreams of being a family. a little about me i was a marine for 4 years went to college for business management i played baseball and football in school i also play the violin and piano i love anything to do with being outside camping hunting fishing walking love the ocean and swimming love all kinds of music like to work on cars and fix up old cars i grew up on a farm and all my family are very healthy and live long lives. i have had my sperm counted and they are very healthy and a very high number and great quality.i have blue eyes brown curly hair and tan i am half Cherokee Indian. you can email me or text or call just email me and ill give you my number to text or call you don't have to pick me as your donor. and that is fine maybe i can give you some ideas that have helped me and a little more back ground i am married have been for 10 years now me and my wife started doing this and it has been a blessing to us to help in any way we can. we have helped couples travel to us and work with single women to. sorry so long lol but thanks for reading all this and have a very blessed week and year. good luck to all thanks... billy

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)
Recent Activity:
[Footer: Please join our website: http://knowndonorregistry.com

It's a lot more active than the Yahoo group, and recipients can use the search features to find the closest donors.

http://knowndonorregistry.com - the largest free site to find a free donor.
]
.

__,_._,___