Monday, May 5, 2014

[FreeSpermDonors] AI Sperm Donor available in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

 


I'm a mailman interested to help through an AI sperm donation a conscientious wome

desiring to become for the first time  Momy.

I'm open for siblings in the future.

My preference is to be an uncle figure in the child's life, that he shows up in

special occasions such as: Birth, birthdays, school graduations, an uncle who

brings gifts.

I'm a Caucasian, Italian, father of 3, healthy and vivacious children ( 2 are twins).

I succeeded with several pregnancies, (another set of twins, yahooo)

I'm 6.00 feet tall, dark brown hair, brown eyes, healthy, free of STD diseases.

I live in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.

If you are interested or have further questions I can be reached at

antonellomormile@yahoo.com

Sincerely

Antonio

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (6)

[Footer: Please join our website: http://knowndonorregistry.com

It's a lot more active than the Yahoo group, and recipients can use the search features to find the closest donors.

http://knowndonorregistry.com - the largest free site to find a free donor.
]

.

__,_._,___