Tuesday, May 20, 2014

[FreeSpermDonors] Asian Donor Available in San Francisco, California

 

Purpose: I want to donate to a woman who wants to be a happy mother and have a happy life.

Why donate sperm?
Having a big family has always been my dream. I have two beautiful children (a boy who is 9 and a girl who is 7) of my own. And I know the happiness of becoming a parent. There is nothing in the world that could compare. You can have a $100K job, a Ph.D. Degree, or a business making you a million bucks. But nothing is more satisfying than being a parent. It is a lifetime rewarding experience. I am living the dream that I always wanted. Don't just take my words for it, ask any parent.

Why not donate to sperm banks?
All of the sperm banks that I contacted have a limit of age of 39. I asked my personal physician about my age of 42, and she said I am perfectly healthy for donating sperm. I have a physical check up every year and my health is excellent. My height is 5'7" and sperm banks require a minimum height of 5'9" to qualify as donors. Being an Asian, the height requirement is unfair and discriminating.

Why does it happen?
I believe in fate and karma. I want to do good things for other people and the world around me. If you are someone who is reading this and thinks fate is calling, just email me and we will take it one step at a time. Thank you very much for your time. Love and respect.

Biography:
Ethnicity: Asian
Age: 42
Height: 5'7"
Education: College Graduate
Residence: San Francisco
, California

__._,_.___

Posted by: David Tse <davidtse39@yahoo.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (3)
[Footer: Please join our website: http://knowndonorregistry.com

It's a lot more active than the Yahoo group, and recipients can use the search features to find the closest donors.

http://knowndonorregistry.com - the largest free site to find a free donor.
]

.

__,_._,___