Thursday, May 22, 2014

[FreeSpermDonors] Seeking North Carolina Donor [NI or AI]

 

I'm a single woman of mixed heritage looking for a Donor who is able to travel to NC, or lives only an hour away from my region (more information in email). I'm a friendly person but prefer to keep things anonymous, I'm not interested in coparenting children (unless said person meets a criteria that we can discuss if said person is interested). But for the most part someone anonymous willing to help a 25 year old woman achieve her dreams of Motherhood!


I am Looking for:

Light Blue/Green/Gray eyes to Light Brown or Hazel eyes

Light Skin tone

Curly hair preferable but not necessity



If wanting to be a coparent:

I'm not looking for a relationship or a coparent, however would consider a coparenting exception for people who shared same beliefs and lifestyles, and who are gay, transsexual (Males who desire to be female), or some other variation that would fulfill both or needs provided beliefs and lifestyles were met. This said I hope to hear from you!



[from group owner ML:
This is from the group welcome message:
"The main reason I run this group is because I believe that donor-conceived people have a basic right to know who their genetic father is, so I always advise against totally anonymous donation."
]

__._,_.___

Posted by: createssa@gmail.com
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)
[Footer: Please join our website: http://knowndonorregistry.com

It's a lot more active than the Yahoo group, and recipients can use the search features to find the closest donors.

http://knowndonorregistry.com - the largest free site to find a free donor.
]

.

__,_._,___