Wednesday, May 7, 2014

[FreeSpermDonors] I want to donate sperm [donor available in Nigeria] [5 Attachments]

 
[Attachment(s) from collins_ifesimeshone@yahoo.com included below]

Hello dear
Am Collins 6'1"tall,28years old,graduate,intelligent,willing,peaceful,have a creative mindset and trust worthy man from Nigeria.
I want to donate my sperm and give a child to a single mother out there or lesbians or couple(whose husband is infertile and seeking a sperm donor) a child or children(if you so desire).
I realy understand what it takes to be a mother.
These women's posts aches my heart daily because the child they're looking for wasn't difficult for my mom to get.
So many of them are frustrated and some has lost hope completely.
I realy want to help.
I've gone for all medical tests.
When results came out,doctor said I am 100% FIT and healthy enough for any medical purpose.
I can come over or ship(your choice).
My pics are attached
Reply NOW 

__._,_.___

Attachment(s) from collins_ifesimeshone@yahoo.com | View attachments on the web

5 of 5 Photo(s)

Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (2)

[Footer: Please join our website: http://knowndonorregistry.com

It's a lot more active than the Yahoo group, and recipients can use the search features to find the closest donors.

http://knowndonorregistry.com - the largest free site to find a free donor.
]

.

__,_._,___