Wednesday, May 28, 2014

[FreeSpermDonors] Nice European donor available (Stockholm, Sweden)

 

Hello,
I am nice donor, 38 year old, 5-10/178cm, 175 lbs/75kg, dark blonde hair
and blue eyes, white, athletic and intelligent male available to donate
to a woman that wants a baby. I live in Stockholm, Sweden and I am
std/disease free, good medical history and genes and I have donated
successfully once before. All safe and serious and no mind games, no
charges or expectations other than what is mutually agreed on, how ever
I am not able to travel myself. So if you are willing to travel here
then it would work great. If you are interested feel welcome to contact me.
Peter

__._,_.___

Posted by: Peter Alerion <palerion@hotmail.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (2)
[Footer: Please join our website: http://knowndonorregistry.com

It's a lot more active than the Yahoo group, and recipients can use the search features to find the closest donors.

http://knowndonorregistry.com - the largest free site to find a free donor.
]

.

__,_._,___