Thursday, January 17, 2013

[FreeSpermDonors] Looking for Caucasian AI only donor near Gulf Shores, Alabama!

 

Hi-

I am 22 and I'm working on my graduate degree in Psychology. I'm white and I don't drink or do drugs. I'm artistic and I love to bake and cook. I am also single. I'll be doing this by myself. I was raped in 2009 and I haven't felt comfortable ever since.

I am looking for a sperm donor to help me have a child, I'm looking to do an artificial insemination and I'm also not looking for the donor to have any contact with the child at all.

I'm looking for someone Caucasian, between the ages of 21-35 who is disease and drug free, who doesn't smoke or do drugs and has no major family medical history or major medical problems of their own.

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)
Recent Activity:
[Footer: Please join our website: http://knowndonorregistry.com

It's a lot more active than the Yahoo group, and recipients can use the search features to find the closest donors.

http://knowndonorregistry.com - the largest free site to find a free donor.
]
.

__,_._,___