Monday, April 29, 2013

[FreeSpermDonors] doner needed [seeking AI donor in north-west England]

 

Hello myself and my long term girlfriend are looking in to starting a family of our own, my name is Nicola am already mum myself my girlfriends name is Sinead. She as not got children of her own and now she as settled down Sinead would love to be a full time mum. We r both caring and loving people I Love dancing music just love doing family things as Sinead loves sports footballvsineaf use to play and swimming etc... Sinead is very beautiful and would make a fantastic mum with no doubt.. We are looking for someone who lives in the lancashire area to help ad we love in the Northwest.we have also talked and would only like to have a doner who would like to do this the al way if that's ok so please if any one can help please do feel free to e mail me and thank youvfor all your support

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)
Recent Activity:
[Footer: Please join our website: http://knowndonorregistry.com

It's a lot more active than the Yahoo group, and recipients can use the search features to find the closest donors.

http://knowndonorregistry.com - the largest free site to find a free donor.
]
MARKETPLACE


.

__,_._,___