Monday, April 15, 2013

[SAHM] Re: Work from Home

 



Well... I wouldn't call it being stupid or suckered in or silly.... It was a risk. Unfortunately, not a great one - but you've learned from that lesson.
Usually those things are all about how to make a quick buck or how to make $40,000 in 5 seconds for just clicking somewhere.. blah, blah, blah!
A lot of the time, those places know who to target... stay at home moms, elderly people, etc. And a lot of the time, those companies make it tougher on people like myself who actually do have a legit business.

I too got into a work at home/work on your own time gig. I spent about $300 on products I didn't use and didn't even offer to anyone else because I hadn't touched the box. I wasn't even sure how to go about it.. and just like Pauline.. no one assisted me. The woman signed me up, took my money and that was that!
I too took a chance and was completely turned off.

Then.... about 8 years later, I find myself in this group talking about the business I'm in because I believe in it. I now have a 3 year old daughter, don't have time for tricks and don't have money to throw away. My daughter is my 'why'. She is the reason I got involved with our corporate partner. It's the reason I started "Moms Build Dreams"... because we do.. and it's our job to make those dreams happen!

I love being able to share the opportunity with others - Yes, I know...it's not for everyone... but it's here for some. And that's ok. I can't stand those "Make $50,000 overnight" silly commercials or ads... In order to make money, you have to work.. it's as simple as that. Work smarter.. not harder.
There is no inventory, no distribution, no assembly (Annmarie)... nothing of that sort.. no selling either!

Well, with that said... I'm here to "share the wealth". If you'd like to get more information, that is completely free, please log on to my site and request more information. After you've watched and listened, then it's up to you to make the best decision for you and your family. That's a choice you'll always have to make.

If you have any questions or if anything else comes to mind... please email me, otherwise the website is listed below.
Have a great night, Ladies!!

~*Michelle*~
www.MomsBuildDreams.com

--- In Stay-At-Home-Mommies@yahoogroups.com, "tagpkat" <tagpkat@...> wrote:
>
> I bought two of those directories. Invested in 2 things. It was so complicated I couldn't do it. No one to assist. Lost my money! Pauline
> ----- Original Message -----
> From: Annmarie Fino
> To: Stay-At-Home-Mommies@yahoogroups.com
> Sent: Wednesday, August 22, 2001 10:23 AM
> Subject: Re: [Stay-At-Home-Mommies] Work from Home
>
>
> Yep, count me in. I was one of the silly ones that ordered one, too. It is exactly as everybody else is saying. Half of the list doesn't exist. A percentage of the other ones
> that do exist have never heard of the company that referred you to them. Then what actually is left over, are the companies that want you to assemble impossible objects for a fee, then they return it, to tell you that it does not meet the stringent specifications.
> I have an idea. While your looking for work at home employment, why don't you create a legitimate list and sell it. I thought of doing that but I was afraid that evrybody would be too skeptical to believe that it was legitimte, and I would have a hard time marketing it.
> It is a good idea, though.
> Annmarie
> Ft.Lauderdale, FL
> saralips@...
>
> ----- Original Message -----
> From: Rachel Lofland
> To: Stay-At-Home-Mommies@yahoogroups.com
> Sent: Tuesday, August 21, 2001 1:31 PM
> Subject: [Stay-At-Home-Mommies] Work from Home
>
>
> Hello everyone!
> I have a question for all of you. Have any of you ever order any of the Directory Books that are supposed to list legitimate companies that hire homeworkers. I see a lot of them on the internet when you search for work at home jobs.
>
> Thanks for your input.
> Rachel
>
>
> [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
>
>
>
> Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
> ADVERTISEMENT
>
>
>
>
> ====> Dot Com Mommies Free Work @ Home Jobs Newsletter
> email: join-dotcommommies@...
>
> If you need to contact Stacy, owner of this group or DotComMommies.com, please email stacy@...
> ------------------------------
>
> visit us at http://www.dotcommommies.com
>
>
>
> Do you own a website? Put your website info in our database. Do you have a business opportunity you want to share? You can put your opportunity in our database too. Go to the www.egroups.com page and click on our group. Then click on database.
>
> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
> Stay-At-Home-Mommies-unsubscribe@egroups.com
>
>
>
> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service.
>
>
>
> [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
>
>
>
> Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
> ADVERTISEMENT
>
>
>
>
> ====> Dot Com Mommies Free Work @ Home Jobs Newsletter
> email: join-dotcommommies@...
>
> If you need to contact Stacy, owner of this group or DotComMommies.com, please email stacy@...
> ------------------------------
>
> visit us at http://www.dotcommommies.com
>
>
>
> Do you own a website? Put your website info in our database. Do you have a business opportunity you want to share? You can put your opportunity in our database too. Go to the www.egroups.com page and click on our group. Then click on database.
>
> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
> Stay-At-Home-Mommies-unsubscribe@egroups.com
>
>
>
> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service.
>
>
>
> [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
>

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (11)
Recent Activity:
Join us on Facebook and receive daily jobs in your feed:
It is available worldwide:  www.facebook.com/wahps
Just click the like button on the FB page, and you will
see work at home jobs and opportunities as I post them.
It costs nothing.

Subscribe to the Dot Com Mommies Work At Home Job's newsletter
by going to www.dotcommommies.com




MARKETPLACE


.

__,_._,___