Friday, April 12, 2013

[SAHM] avon

 

hi ladies i am a stay at home mom who has a child who is mentally challenged and i started selling avon .. it works for me .. so i am looking to add to my team with avon the cost is 10.00 to start i am willing for who ever is serious about selling avon i will pay that 10.00 for you i also am into other direct sales comapny but really love my avon so i figured i would try to build my team on something i love
thanks lisa my site is www,youravon.com/lkrom
pleease use reffrral id lkrom
let me know you did so and i will paypal that 10.00 right back to you
thanks lisa

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (16)
Recent Activity:
Join us on Facebook and receive daily jobs in your feed:
It is available worldwide:  www.facebook.com/wahps
Just click the like button on the FB page, and you will
see work at home jobs and opportunities as I post them.
It costs nothing.

Subscribe to the Dot Com Mommies Work At Home Job's newsletter
by going to www.dotcommommies.com




.

__,_._,___