Friday, April 26, 2013

[FreeSpermDonors] Tall White Donor in New York City Available to Help You Conceive

 

In addition to being over 6'3" tall, I'm athletic and lean, have green eyes, and strawberry blond hair. I am well educated, with degrees straddling several
professions. I've never in my 53 years smoked or abused any substance, be it
food, alcohol,
tobacco or narcotics, and my genes have proven to hold up very well over the
years. (You cannot tell if they will until they have, and that takes time.) My sperm, which has
been tested, is both plentiful and of excellent quality, and my most recent STD
panels were all clear. You are sensible, healthy in all ways (including weight
and mental health), do not smoke, and are young enough to safely bear children
and raise them to adulthood and beyond. Which you have the social and economic
means to do. You plan on raising your children in a healthy environment, where
no one smokes or abuses any substance (including food), and education is valued and books are read for pleasure. All this is true of
your mate as well, if you have one.

In other words, the woman I would like to donate to is the sort who would make a
great mom, one of those women to whose home all the other kids in the neighborhood gravitate. Very likely you are of European descent,
and are not looking to donor genes to amend your own because your are content with what nature has
provided you.

If that's you, then please do write back, with at least a few sentences of prose. We both
need to feel comfortable with the other, and reading what you write is part of
that process for me.

Also, please note that I cannot donate to anyone I've not first met in person, so no shipping sperm to strangers. I'm open to travel, depending on the circumstances.

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)
Recent Activity:
[Footer: Please join our website: http://knowndonorregistry.com

It's a lot more active than the Yahoo group, and recipients can use the search features to find the closest donors.

http://knowndonorregistry.com - the largest free site to find a free donor.
]
.

__,_._,___