Saturday, April 27, 2013

[FreeSpermDonors] New NJ area donor available [New Jersey]

 

Hello all!
I'm interested in donating to healthy, financially stable women of mostly white european lineage. I have 3 gorgeous, healthy boys of my own (all conceived on the first try) and I would love to help others obtain this wonderful joy I have been given. I'm 6', 165lbs, intelligent, educated, high metabolism, excellent health, and tobacco/drug/disease free. Most people rate me and 8 or 9 out of 10 as far as looks go. Health and longevity are common in my family. This can be done with AI or NI but I will not ship. I will consider some amount of traveling. Good luck to everyone.

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)
Recent Activity:
[Footer: Please join our website: http://knowndonorregistry.com

It's a lot more active than the Yahoo group, and recipients can use the search features to find the closest donors.

http://knowndonorregistry.com - the largest free site to find a free donor.
]
MARKETPLACE


.

__,_._,___