Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Re: [SAHM] File - Monday Biz

 

I don't think this was sent out..I sent it back to you on Sunday? Thanks

Gail Venyah"Greater is He that is in me than he that is in the world."
Improve your quality of life...
832-425-4101
www.gailvenyah.arealbreakthrough.com
 

 

From: Gail Venyah <gphiladelphia2000@yahoo.com>
To: "Stay-At-Home-Mommies@yahoogroups.com" <Stay-At-Home-Mommies@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Sunday, April 14, 2013 3:31 PM
Subject: Re: [SAHM] File - Monday Biz

Join Us on Wednesdays at La Madeleine in Katy TX
23322 Mercantile Parkway
Brunch and Learn how to Look Better. Live Better with Nerium
1030a/meet/greet/order
11a presentation

A company of integrity, loving, caring and sharing that stands behind their opportunity and product. Check out the story below it could be you. If you don't live near Katy, TX email me or visit my website for obligation free trial of the product sent directly to you...and details on the opportunity and how it can change your life!

Congrats on earning your Nerium Lexus, Christina!Christina's story is wonderful: "Being a busy mom of a special needs son, I wasn't looking for an opportunity as he consumed 110% of my time. But through Facebook, I came across Nerium. I saw the amazing before and after pictures and ordered a bottle. After 2 weeks all my breakouts where gone. I was so thrilled to have finally found a product tha...t worked so quickly. It took me about a month to save up the money to get my Premier Success Pack. Within my first 24 hours, I had 10 bottles out being sampled. I was so excited, my limited time became a non-issue. I just brought my 2 year old son with me (at all hours) to get my samples out as I followed the Road to Lexus Plan. My first 48 hours in business I earned my iPad! I became walking talking Nerium machine, using the before and after picture library to do all the work for me. In my first 90 days I earned my (much needed) Lexus. I have been dreaming and
visualizing about a white RX for years, not knowing when or how we could get it. But with a burning desire anything is possible! Thanks to Nerium and limited but laser-focused work I earned my Lexus. Having the extra income has allowed us to get more specialized therapy. Now we ride in style on his road to recovery. If I can do it working less than part time anyone can!"
 
 
Gail Venyah"Greater is He that is in me than he that is in the world."

Look Better. Live Better.
832-425-4101
www.gailvenyah.arealbreakthrough.com
 

 

From: "Stay-At-Home-Mommies@yahoogroups.com" <Stay-At-Home-Mommies@yahoogroups.com>
To: Stay-At-Home-Mommies@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Sunday, April 14, 2013 5:13 AM
Subject: [SAHM] File - Monday Biz

 
Hello,You may send your business opportunity ad or advertisementonly on Mondays and only send it once.Any business opportunities being advertised other than Mondays,will be tossed. Take care,Stacy PerezGroup Owner and ModeratorDot Com Mommies - inspiring moms to work from home!http://www.dotcommommies.com/Join our mom's internet work from home opportunity.http://www.momswah.com/My phone # 630-372-1382-

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (26)
Recent Activity:
Join us on Facebook and receive daily jobs in your feed:
It is available worldwide:  www.facebook.com/wahps
Just click the like button on the FB page, and you will
see work at home jobs and opportunities as I post them.
It costs nothing.

Subscribe to the Dot Com Mommies Work At Home Job's newsletter
by going to www.dotcommommies.com




MARKETPLACE


.

__,_._,___