Monday, April 1, 2013

[FreeSpermDonors] Looking for AI Sperm Donor in New England [Rhode Island]

 

Hello All, I am a single, divorced mother. I am looking to have one more child, a child to raise by myself. My ex husband has been just awful to me, and is so very difficult to co-parent with. I have so much love inside my heart to give to another child. I don't want to get into a relationship.. I just want to have a child on my own. I am very successful, with a job I love which affords me the ability to raise another child with everything the little angel could ever want or need. I am looking for a sperm donor (AI) that is close enough to where I live that it would be feasible to drive to.. especially if it takes more than one try. I am healthy, young, and ready to a have a sweet little one again. I would require paperwork that declares free of any STD or health problems.. along with signatures on my paperwork from my attorney that clears the father of any responsibilities or ability to declare any sort of custody...

Sorry for such a long message.. but this is a huge decision and I want to make sure I do it correctly.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Thanks
Nicole

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)
Recent Activity:
[Footer: Please join our website: http://knowndonorregistry.com

It's a lot more active than the Yahoo group, and recipients can use the search features to find the closest donors.

http://knowndonorregistry.com - the largest free site to find a free donor.
]
.

__,_._,___