Monday, April 1, 2013

[SAHM] Re: File - Monday Biz

 

Want to make $500 ? I am looking for moms on a mission to help me share about health and organic growing? Busy moms get the job done! My goal is to help 10 kids get fruits and veggies in their diet for free! If you like to join me in this mission contact me 321-947-4881=

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (25)
Recent Activity:
Join us on Facebook and receive daily jobs in your feed:
It is available worldwide:  www.facebook.com/wahps
Just click the like button on the FB page, and you will
see work at home jobs and opportunities as I post them.
It costs nothing.

Subscribe to the Dot Com Mommies Work At Home Job's newsletter
by going to www.dotcommommies.com




.

__,_._,___