Tuesday, February 12, 2013

[FreeSpermDonors] AI Local and AI Shipping ONLY donor (Southern California)

 

I'm a 5'8", 150lb, 130~140 IQ, lighter skinned ASIAN of Taiwanese (Chinese) descent with a graduate degree.

I do not charge anyone anything to help. Unlike NI situations, it is customary for the recipient to pay for the STD/genetic/etc testing, and in the case of Shipping, also for the shipping kit itself and the overnight Fedex charges. When the recipient pays the 3rd party vendors directly, there is no need for any money to be exchanged between a recipient and her donor.

I have not and will not help by NI. Personally, I believe that is just too high a price for everyone involved.

With only 2 confirmed successful deliveries so far from 2+ years, I'm experienced at this but not very experienced. One was from AI local and another was from AI shipping. For me, this isn't a numbers game. I'm trusting fate to determine who I help.

I have been in a monogamous, committed relationship for 3+ years.

Since I only get tested after serious recipients arrange for and pay for the testing, I only have the test results that recipients share with me. The most recent test result that I have to share was from last year.

As a baby, I rolled over and talked earlier than normal; I walked much later than normal. Did not need dental braces; besides regular cleaning, I only had 4 minor molar cavities. Do not have any allergies. Do not smoke, drink, or take any drugs, prescribed or otherwise. Besides my starting to wear glasses/contacts in my teens, I am in perfect health. Well, maybe not "perfect" health... I do catch the occasional.:)

I started to seriously look into donating when I was asked by a couple to help them. Knowing that I'm helping to bring joy and happiness to the parents and that the child will grow up with so much love is just awesome. This is just my way of helping make the world a better place through some small acts of kindness.

Shoot me an email if you are interested in my help.

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)
Recent Activity:
[Footer: Please join our website: http://knowndonorregistry.com

It's a lot more active than the Yahoo group, and recipients can use the search features to find the closest donors.

http://knowndonorregistry.com - the largest free site to find a free donor.
]
.

__,_._,___