Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Re: [SAHM] Spending time with your family is the most important thing...

 

Melanie,
Can you give us an idea of what you do?

Tina

On Tue, Feb 5, 2013 at 8:22 PM, mkonlinesuccess
mkonlinesuccess@yahoo.com>wrote:

> **
>
>
> Hi my name is Melanie and as some of you may know I am a mother of five
> wonderful children. Spending the most time I can with them is very
> important to me. Going to school functions, being there when they are sick,
> taking them to the movies and just spending quality time with them makes me
> very happy. I wouldn't trade it for anything!
>
> I am a work at home mom and loving it! I have set a personal goal for
> myself this month to help 15 new people spend more time with their family,
> save more money, and make money from home.
>
>
>

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (2)
Recent Activity:
Join us on Facebook and receive daily jobs in your feed:
It is available worldwide:  www.facebook.com/wahps
Just click the like button on the FB page, and you will
see work at home jobs and opportunities as I post them.
It costs nothing.

Subscribe to the Dot Com Mommies Work At Home Job's newsletter
by going to www.dotcommommies.com




.

__,_._,___