Friday, February 22, 2013

[FreeSpermDonors] Military Sperm Donor Dallas, Texas (Update)

 

I have been a donor off and on for about 4 years now. I am 26 years old, 5' 9" 185 pounds, dark blonde hair, and blue eyes. I have never need braces and have all my wisdom teeth, the same goes for my father. I have helped conceive 6 boys and 5 girls including my own daughter. Four women one in September, one in October (who just informed me she is having a boy), and one November, and one in December concieved last year which makes it a total of 14. If you wish to inquire on my avaliablities or to request my donor profile please feel free to email me.

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)
Recent Activity:
[Footer: Please join our website: http://knowndonorregistry.com

It's a lot more active than the Yahoo group, and recipients can use the search features to find the closest donors.

http://knowndonorregistry.com - the largest free site to find a free donor.
]
.

__,_._,___