Thursday, February 21, 2013

[SAHM] Re: hi!

 



--- In Stay-At-Home-Mommies@yahoogroups.com, rose britt wrote:
>
> Hi
> I joined your group yesterday and I am so excited to be here. I am looking for some kind of work or business I can do at home if anyone has any suggestions!  I am a stay at home mom cause I am raising some of my grandkids. hope to meet all of you soon.
>
> It will all work out the way it is supposed to be
>
> [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
>
>Hi Rose, nice to hear that from you. I mean you being an active and loving woman to take care of your grand kids. Yes I agree that you are indeed a stay-at-home-mom because the love of a woman extends not only to her kids but also her grandchildren. They are truly lucky to have you.

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (5)
Recent Activity:
Join us on Facebook and receive daily jobs in your feed:
It is available worldwide:  www.facebook.com/wahps
Just click the like button on the FB page, and you will
see work at home jobs and opportunities as I post them.
It costs nothing.

Subscribe to the Dot Com Mommies Work At Home Job's newsletter
by going to www.dotcommommies.com




.

__,_._,___