Thursday, February 21, 2013

Re: [SAHM] hi!

 

Welcome to the group.

I sell Avon. If you want more info let me know.

On Tue, Feb 19, 2013 at 9:29 AM, rose britt unveiledsadsong@yahoo.com>wrote:

> **
>
>
> Hi
> I joined your group yesterday and I am so excited to be here. I am looking
> for some kind of work or business I can do at home if anyone has any
> suggestions! I am a stay at home mom cause I am raising some of my
> grandkids. hope to meet all of you soon.
>
> It will all work out the way it is supposed to be
>
> [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
>
>
>

--
Tina Lewis

Independent Sales Rep.
Contact me if you would like to buy or Sell Avon
http://tinalewis.avonrepresentative.com

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (6)
Recent Activity:
Join us on Facebook and receive daily jobs in your feed:
It is available worldwide:  www.facebook.com/wahps
Just click the like button on the FB page, and you will
see work at home jobs and opportunities as I post them.
It costs nothing.

Subscribe to the Dot Com Mommies Work At Home Job's newsletter
by going to www.dotcommommies.com




.

__,_._,___