Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Re: [SAHM] hi!

 

Hi Rose -

Welcome to the group!  I am a divorced dad with 2 of 4 kids still minors at home that are also being schooled online.  Since there is no group for dads, I joined this one.

I work with a well established and growing company that prides itself on its integrity and has the following motto:  "Enhancing the lives of those we touch by helping people reach their goals."  Since I enjoy helping others, this fits perfectly into my life.  I would love to provide you with the appropriate information to decide if this is something that will help you as well.  There are many different ways you can be involved and provide yourself with a substantial income while working from home.  If you would like, we can discuss via phone what you might be interested in, and then we can go online and I can present you with the specifics you would need in order to make an educated decision and get started.

If you want to send me your number or respond to this email, please send it to EnhancingLives@wi.rr.com instead of this yahoo address, as the yahoo account is checked much less frequently.  Looking forward to speaking with you.  Have an awesome day!

Peter

EnhancingLives@wi.rr.com

________________________________
From: rose britt unveiledsadsong@yahoo.com>
To: Stay-At-Home-Mommies@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Tuesday, February 19, 2013 8:29 AM
Subject: [SAHM] hi!


 
Hi
I joined your group yesterday and I am so excited to be here. I am looking for some kind of work or business I can do at home if anyone has any suggestions!  I am a stay at home mom cause I am raising some of my grandkids. hope to meet all of you soon.

It will all work out the way it is supposed to be

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (4)
Recent Activity:
Join us on Facebook and receive daily jobs in your feed:
It is available worldwide:  www.facebook.com/wahps
Just click the like button on the FB page, and you will
see work at home jobs and opportunities as I post them.
It costs nothing.

Subscribe to the Dot Com Mommies Work At Home Job's newsletter
by going to www.dotcommommies.com




.

__,_._,___