Wednesday, February 27, 2013

[SAHM] New to this Group

 

 
Hi - my name is Suzi. 
I have been mystery shopping for two years and am interested finding another way to create some
income on the internet. Things I am interested in pursuing would be healthy and natural products.  I am open to ideas in this area.
Thanks --S

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)
Recent Activity:
Join us on Facebook and receive daily jobs in your feed:
It is available worldwide:  www.facebook.com/wahps
Just click the like button on the FB page, and you will
see work at home jobs and opportunities as I post them.
It costs nothing.

Subscribe to the Dot Com Mommies Work At Home Job's newsletter
by going to www.dotcommommies.com




.

__,_._,___