Thursday, February 21, 2013

[SAHM] Re: What does everyone do from Home??

 


I am very new here as well. Just joined today! I run two businesses a direct sales jewelry company. The other I help people transform their mind, body and finances. All the way around I think I make people feel good about themselves!

Ilona

--- In Stay-At-Home-Mommies@yahoogroups.com, "Jennie" wrote:
>
> Hey everyone,
>
> I am pretty new to the group and was wondering what everyone else is doing from home.
>
> I have been working at home for 9 months and I work several businesses. All in which I complete within 2 hours a day.
>
> Looking to see what everyone else is doing and see who wants to share ideas on how to make our businesses grow.
>
> Thank you and have a blessed day,
> Jennie
>

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (21)
Recent Activity:
Join us on Facebook and receive daily jobs in your feed:
It is available worldwide:  www.facebook.com/wahps
Just click the like button on the FB page, and you will
see work at home jobs and opportunities as I post them.
It costs nothing.

Subscribe to the Dot Com Mommies Work At Home Job's newsletter
by going to www.dotcommommies.com




.

__,_._,___