Wednesday, March 27, 2013

[FreeSpermDonors] 26 year old A.A woman seeking donor in Missouri

 

Hello Group,

I am a 26 year old nurse and student seeking a healthy, drug and disease free donor (recent proof/documentation required). I would like a donor that is between 18-40 years of age. I am stable and looking to expand my family. I have a 5 year old daughter and she is anxious to have a sibling. I live in St. Louis area and prefer someone who is close. Due to my hectic schedule, I cannot travel more than 1-2 hours away, but I am willing to pay for travel and lodging for an AI donor. I will consider NI with the right donor, but I will only cover lodging and not travel expenses. I need someone who has a flexible schedule and is available to possibly donate for more than 1 cycle. I am drug and disease free and currently pursuing a master's degree in nursing (NP). I own my home and have a great support system. If you are interested, I'd love to hear from you.

S.P

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)
Recent Activity:
[Footer: Please join our website: http://knowndonorregistry.com

It's a lot more active than the Yahoo group, and recipients can use the search features to find the closest donors.

http://knowndonorregistry.com - the largest free site to find a free donor.
]
.

__,_._,___