Monday, March 18, 2013

[SAHM] Re: Work from home ideas

 



--- In Stay-At-Home-Mommies@yahoogroups.com, "mlarmand@..." <mlarmand@...> wrote:
>
> Hi Heather! I have a fun and profitable work from home opporunity,...its Javita weight loss coffee! Coffee is LOVED by most people and much of the population wants to lose 5, 10 or even 20lbs. What a beautiful combination. I have three kids, 9, 7 & 3 and working with Javita has enabled me to stay home with them! We have a great supportive team and you can do this easily with all of our help!

Check out my site at www.myjavita.com/gillespie

Thanks :-)
Michele~
>
>
>
>
> --- In Stay-At-Home-Mommies@yahoogroups.com, <heathermarie@> wrote:
> >
> > My name is Heather Mitchell and I am working my way to become a stay at home mom. I have an 8 year old and continue to miss school parties, field days, etc... and I don't want to do that anymore. I signed up here so I can get ideas and support in my decision to want to do this.
> >
> > Thank you
> > Jeremiah29:11,
> > Heather
> >

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (11)
Recent Activity:
Join us on Facebook and receive daily jobs in your feed:
It is available worldwide:  www.facebook.com/wahps
Just click the like button on the FB page, and you will
see work at home jobs and opportunities as I post them.
It costs nothing.

Subscribe to the Dot Com Mommies Work At Home Job's newsletter
by going to www.dotcommommies.com




.

__,_._,___