Monday, March 18, 2013

Re: [SAHM] Work from home ideas

 

Hi Heather,

I totally know what you mean. I joined this group for the same reason. It has been very helpful to me. I know have my own business and I spend time home with my two girls. If you need anything please don't hesitate to call there are many resources out there. I pray you find favor in the path God directs you.

Be Blessed,
Carolyn Drummond
www.HarvestFresh.TowerGarden.com
321-946-4881

Sent from my iPhone

On Mar 9, 2013, at 1:48 AM, "mlarmand@ymail.commlarmand@ymail.com> wrote:

>
>
> --- In Stay-At-Home-Mommies@yahoogroups.com, <heathermarie@...> wrote:
> >
> > My name is Heather Mitchell and I am working my way to become a stay at home mom. I have an 8 year old and continue to miss school parties, field days, etc... and I don't want to do that anymore. I signed up here so I can get ideas and support in my decision to want to do this.
> >
> > Thank you
> > Jeremiah29:11,
> > Heather
> >
>
> Hi Heather,
> I am a stay at home mom with a great home business. Visit my website for more info www.nexthomebiz.com or email me at livinghealthy@live.com
> Thanks Madeline
>
>

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (10)
Recent Activity:
Join us on Facebook and receive daily jobs in your feed:
It is available worldwide:  www.facebook.com/wahps
Just click the like button on the FB page, and you will
see work at home jobs and opportunities as I post them.
It costs nothing.

Subscribe to the Dot Com Mommies Work At Home Job's newsletter
by going to www.dotcommommies.com




.

__,_._,___