Monday, March 18, 2013

[SAHM] Dee -- Re: File - Monday Biz

 

Hi Dee,

If you don't see it posited by 5pm CST, you probably will
want to repost it as if it wasn't dated today, it may have
been removed.. Hopefully, I will catch it.

Yes, I am in the Schaumburg area.. My brother has lived
in Gurnee for years.

Stacy

--- In Stay-At-Home-Mommies@yahoogroups.com, "deewrapped" <deewrapped@...> wrote:
>
> Hi Stacy! I sent mine last night. I hope that is ok :-) I also just saw you have a 630 number, are you in Illinois? If so, small world. I was born and raised in Gurnee :-)
>
> Deidra Collins
>
> --- In Stay-At-Home-Mommies@yahoogroups.com, Stay-At-Home-Mommies@yahoogroups.com wrote:
> >
> >
> > Hello,
> >
> > You may send your business opportunity ad or advertisement
> > only on Mondays and only send it once.
> >
> > Any business opportunities being advertised other than Mondays,
> > will be tossed.
> >
> > Take care,
> > Stacy Perez
> > Group Owner and Moderator
> >
> > Dot Com Mommies - inspiring moms to work from home!
> > www.dotcommommies.com
> >
> > Join our mom's internet work from home opportunity.
> > www.momswah.com
> >
> > My phone # 630-372-1382
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> > -
> >
>

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (362)
Recent Activity:
Join us on Facebook and receive daily jobs in your feed:
It is available worldwide:  www.facebook.com/wahps
Just click the like button on the FB page, and you will
see work at home jobs and opportunities as I post them.
It costs nothing.

Subscribe to the Dot Com Mommies Work At Home Job's newsletter
by going to www.dotcommommies.com




.

__,_._,___