Monday, March 18, 2013

Re: [SAHM] It Works! Ultimate Body Wraps Distributor Opportunities! (Monday Biz)

 

Hi Dee!! I am with It Works too and I love it!! :)

Sent from my iPhone

On Mar 18, 2013, at 4:31 PM, "deewrapped" <deewrapped@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Hello All,
>
> I am new to the group and was so excited to find a group that encourages SAHM :-) I have been a stay at home mom for a little over a month now. I ran into this business completely by accident at a bridal show and ever since then I have been completely in love with It Works! products. I have previously heard of these wraps from celebrities using them and decided to give it a try. I thought it was so amazing and so unique that I HAD to join the team.
>
> First off, everyone wants to know, "How much does it cost to start?" The Business Builder Kit is what you get when you become a Distributor (comes with 4 Total Body Applicator/Wraps) and it is $99.00. The good thing about the kit is that it contains 4 wraps, which you will sell for $25-$35/each, paying for your kit. I had mine sold before they were delivered to my door to friends who were waiting to try it. You will make your money that you spent on your kit back and you will also more than likely sign a few loyal customers, which I will tell you about loyal customers later in this email. That's it - $99 to sign up to be a Distributor!
>
> Second question is usually, "What do I have to purchase or sell each month?" With It Works Global, in order to get commissions from Loyal Customers and to make bonuses from any distributors under you, you must set up an 'Autoship' order for yourself of at least $80 Bonus Volume (BV) a month (This is equivilant to approximately $120 monthly). This autoship can be for any product. I currently have mine set up to have 2 boxes of wraps sent to me, which I sell, so I end up making money from my autoship. You can order any product though, it does not have to be the wraps. One of my favorite products to use along with the wraps is the Defining Gel! Along with the wraps and have noticed a huge difference in my skin…it works like magic on cellulite and stretch marks! This company has so many amazing products! Other than the $80 BV monthly, there are no sales quotas that you have to meet...it is really simple, I buy two boxes of wraps for $59 each and sell them for $25/35 each! I have no problem getting rid of my wraps through first time customers and wrapping parties or people just wanting to try out a wrap! The Autoship, while not mandatory can be turned off at anytime; it just has to be ran if you want to receive commissions. I strongly suggest it for anyone joining my team.
>
> When you become a distributor you also get a website (eSuite) that helps to make your business successful. The eSuite, which is the 'back office' shows your current ranking, how much commission/bonuses you are making, tracks your customers and your distributors, and keeps track of every penny you spend/earn. This is a monthly recurring charge of $20. It is free for your first month. If you do not want to use it after the first month, you are not obligated. You will still have your website and some features of the eSuite to track orders. I can show you in more detail my own eSuite when we meet in person.
>
>
> There are several ways to make money with this company. 1. Selling individual wraps. 2. Bonuses – Fast Start Bonus and CAB (Customer Acquisition Bonus) are two that I can explain in further detail once you decide to become a distributor. I am attaching the Compensation Plan for you to look at, along with a `Compensation Plan Simplified' document. You will see that starting out as a distributor, you make 15% off of any loyal customer orders and distributor orders that you sign directly under you AND 10% from any that your Distributors sign under them! As you promote, you will open up more levels of pay.
>
> Facebook is huge in this business! You can get the word out easily and quickly that you are selling wraps (and the rest of It WorksGlobal's line), hosting parties and signing up more people that want to sell the product. In the past with network marketing companies, it was hard to get the word out, past your family, close friends, and co-workers. Facebook, Twitter, etc. is making it so much easier to market your business! It Works gives you all of the tools necessary to make your business successful.
>
>
> Take a look at the average earnings of IWG distributors: https://www.myitworks.com/IDS I am currently at the Ruby Level, promoting soon and I just started in January. Not to mention, these numbers are quite low as I made 10x the amount listed in my first month! Remember, these earnings do not even include the individual wraps that you sell for $25+!
>
> This is prime right now; the number of distributors in the U.S. is very low! Let me know if you have any questions at all about the company, the products, anything. I have an amazing team and provide support, trainings, one on one meeting and conference calls to them. I would love to have you join our team. I look forward to talking to you.
>
> Deidra Collins
>
> Independent Distributor
>
> https://deewrapped.myitworks.com
>
> http://www.facebook.com/DeidrasSkinnyWraps
>
> (678) 994-9651
>
>

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (2)
Recent Activity:
Join us on Facebook and receive daily jobs in your feed:
It is available worldwide:  www.facebook.com/wahps
Just click the like button on the FB page, and you will
see work at home jobs and opportunities as I post them.
It costs nothing.

Subscribe to the Dot Com Mommies Work At Home Job's newsletter
by going to www.dotcommommies.com




.

__,_._,___