Tuesday, March 26, 2013

[FreeSpermDonors] Uk sperm donor ,South west, devon, Cornwall, can travel [available]

 

So this is stated clearly, this is an offer of a (NI) natural insemination or (AI) artificial insemination.

I am fertile and have healthy, fit young, intelligent children of my own.

I am just under than 6 foot, fair haired, blue eyes, British Caucasian, good looking and intelligent.
Muscular slim build and I had perfect eyesight for most of my life.
I am healthy and disease free, and would be willing to prove that.
I should also point out that I am well endowed.
Now at 49 I have lost some hair, have some grey in places and I use glasses more than I would like.
But I have a good genetic line, with no genetic errors of any kind in me or my identified family tree.

I have good transportation and can travel.

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)
Recent Activity:
[Footer: Please join our website: http://knowndonorregistry.com

It's a lot more active than the Yahoo group, and recipients can use the search features to find the closest donors.

http://knowndonorregistry.com - the largest free site to find a free donor.
]
.

__,_._,___