Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Re: [SAHM] Great WAH Opportunity !

 

This sounds interesting, but I'd like to know a lot more about the company, what I'd be doing, what it costs to start.  I don't like to give my number out and being asked that as part of the give me more info makes me hesitate.

--- On Mon, 3/18/13, Nykole <bodypiercer_03@yahoo.com> wrote:

From: Nykole <bodypiercer_03@yahoo.com>
Subject: [SAHM] Great WAH Opportunity !
To: Stay-At-Home-Mommies@yahoogroups.com
Date: Monday, March 18, 2013, 5:19 PM

 

Find out how Referring can earn you an Executive Income with out leaving your home ! Contact us www.changingyourlife.biz/HomeWorker84

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (2)
Recent Activity:
Join us on Facebook and receive daily jobs in your feed:
It is available worldwide:  www.facebook.com/wahps
Just click the like button on the FB page, and you will
see work at home jobs and opportunities as I post them.
It costs nothing.

Subscribe to the Dot Com Mommies Work At Home Job's newsletter
by going to www.dotcommommies.com




.

__,_._,___