Friday, March 29, 2013

[FreeSpermDonors] Young, professional Single woman looking for sperm donation, CT, RI, MA [seeking AI donor in Connecticut/Rhode Island/Maine]

 

Hi, I am young 30's, single, professional woman who is looking for sperm donation. Free of STD, and any known harmful effects to offspring. I live in RI, work in CT but will travel to MA also. I am blond, blue eyes, medium skin, 5.6, 115.. personal trainer as well as full time Marketing Executive. I want a baby to love, and raise on my own. All I want is children and my job, done with relationships until I can raise my child/children. Very focused on career, and health and family. Looking for the right match, (looks/health wise). Please contact me ASAP if you feel you can help. Honest, Trustworthy people please only respond. I am very busy and would only like serious inquiries. FOR AI. Thanks, Nik

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)
Recent Activity:
[Footer: Please join our website: http://knowndonorregistry.com

It's a lot more active than the Yahoo group, and recipients can use the search features to find the closest donors.

http://knowndonorregistry.com - the largest free site to find a free donor.
]
.

__,_._,___