Monday, March 18, 2013

Re: [SAHM] File - Monday Biz

 

Hello,
This is my business ad I would like to place. Thank you.

Serious Business
Builders Wanted
I'm a stay-at-home Mom who decided to make a positive change for my
family – I now work from home, generate a reliable part-time income month after
month and have lots of quality time to spend with my family.
 
Are you serious about wanting to stay home with the kids and earn an
income?
Do you have the drive and ambition necessary to succeed in your own
home business?
Do you want to earn a reliable income month after month?
 
I am looking for serious business builders to join my team. A whole
support team is available and training provided.
 
If you looking for a get rich quick scheme you
won't find it here. If you would like to secure your financial future, You
owe it to yourself to see what we have to offer!
 
No selling, no inventory, no home parties, no large investment.
View our 45 minute online webcast to receive all the information to
make an informed decision if this is the right fit for you!
 
 
Email me to set your appointment at homebizsuccess@outlook.com
Madeline Larmand
780-513-6029

________________________________
From: Carolyn Drummond <healthierfamily@yahoo.com>
To: "Stay-At-Home-Mommies@yahoogroups.comStay-At-Home-Mommies@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Monday, March 18, 2013 7:43:00 PM
Subject: Re: [SAHM] File - Monday Biz


 
Hi Ladies,

Kids struggling to eat their veggies? Do find yourself hiding it in their pasta meals? I have a way for them to get 17 fresh vine ripened fruits& veggies and they can get it for FREE!!! Yes free contact me and I will help you get your kids on that healthy path you having been wanting for your family.

Carolyn Drummond
321-946-4881

Sent from my iPhone

On Mar 17, 2013, at 5:58 AM, Stay-At-Home-Mommies@yahoogroups.com wrote:

>
> Hello,
>
> You may send your business opportunity ad or advertisement
> only on Mondays and only send it once.
>
> Any business opportunities being advertised other than Mondays,
> will be tossed.
>
> Take care,
> Stacy Perez
> Group Owner and Moderator
>
> Dot Com Mommies - inspiring moms to work from home!
> www.dotcommommies.com
>
> Join our mom's internet work from home opportunity.
> www.momswah.com
>
> My phone # 630-372-1382
>
> -
>

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (364)
Recent Activity:
Join us on Facebook and receive daily jobs in your feed:
It is available worldwide:  www.facebook.com/wahps
Just click the like button on the FB page, and you will
see work at home jobs and opportunities as I post them.
It costs nothing.

Subscribe to the Dot Com Mommies Work At Home Job's newsletter
by going to www.dotcommommies.com




.

__,_._,___