Friday, March 1, 2013

[SAHM] Re: Looking for work at home options

 

Welcome! I am in Pennsylvania. I am enjoy what I do transforming mind, body and finances. I never did mystery shopping. Sounds interesting!

Ilona

--- In Stay-At-Home-Mommies@yahoogroups.com, "smeinholz" wrote:
>
> Hi All,
>
> I am new to this group and have been mystery shopping for a couple years now. I am looking for another stream of income that I can do from home. I would be interested in any suggestions you would be able to give me. I enjoy healthy and natural products.
>
> I would also be interested in networking with shoppers or work-at-home people in the Wisconsin area.
>
> Thanks
> Suzi
>

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (2)
Recent Activity:
Join us on Facebook and receive daily jobs in your feed:
It is available worldwide:  www.facebook.com/wahps
Just click the like button on the FB page, and you will
see work at home jobs and opportunities as I post them.
It costs nothing.

Subscribe to the Dot Com Mommies Work At Home Job's newsletter
by going to www.dotcommommies.com




.

__,_._,___